Purpose and use of the list
I use my private newsletter list to inform art lovers, collectors and friends about my art activities. If you join this list, I'll be sending you 4 to 8 emails each year. You can unsubscribe with a single click at the bottom of each email you receive, and you'll receive no more. I never share my list with anyone else.
What's in my email newsletters?
I share stories about my activities. These include:
- stories like my recent selection as a juror for the US Congressional Art Competition,
- notice of art fairs in which I participate,
- information about important exhibitions into which my paintings have been accepted by jurors,
- plans for upcoming painting classes I will be offering,
- stories about my painting trip travels,
I also offer general information about my life, at times mentioning new walking trails my husband Richard and I find, organizations with goals related to conservation, and so on.